Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fun Stuff!





I love these picture frames I want to make some of these for christmas for some people, Does anyone know where I can get the sheet metal, and have it cut to size, for the one on the bottom???

3 comments:

To Your Health said...

Kim, Brand said that Bob Merril could prob get you some you should call dad and ask him. Or you could go to a heating and air place. I know you don't have my name for Christmas but let me know when you are going to make some I would love to come and make one with you for my house.

Kara said...

Um I know that denise got some from KC manufacturing. I hope you have enough time!(dont for get me! JUST KIDDING)

Kara said...

my dad wanted me to say there is this big trailer next to your house that would probably work!