Monday, May 26, 2008

TAGGED I have been tagged by Leslie!

7 THINGS ABOUT ME..... this is going to be short and sweet!



1. I love to make cards but I have the hardest time trying to come up with a cute layout for them!

2. I love hamburgers but I will not cook them I have a fear of raw meat!

3. I am the biggest pack rat and I wish I could have some organizational skills!

4. I have started going to the gym 3 times a week & I love it!

5. My favorite movie is National Treaure 2

6. I love to listen to country music

7. I love to do things with my Family and Friends

2 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

Finally loving your trips to the gym eh?? Good for you! I wish I had a love for working out-hehe! Next time we are in town visitng snag me & I will donate some of my organizational obbsession-I LOVE to organize other people's stuff!

Kara said...

I think you have adorable cards! I love country music to and am so excited for the concert.!