Monday, September 22, 2008

HaPpY bIrThDaY!








Happy Birthday Leslie! I hope you have a wonderful day! I am so glad you are here so we can celebrate it with you and your family! Thanks for being such a great sister to me! I lOvE yOu!

2 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

Kim--so glad to hear from you!! I can't believe that you have four kids...wow how time flies!! They are so cute!!! This blogging thing is pretty fun huh...I love running into people that I have not talked to forever!! Keep in touch.

Tiffany said...

Kim-
I got your comment, and I don't know how to get hold of Alicia, but I do have her mom's email address if that helps.
boberry@graham.az.gov
You could email her and ask her how to get a hold of her.
Let me know if that is the right address, if not, I know my mom would have it! Good luck!