Hi Kim! To put the pics side by side I chose "none" when I was uploading my pics instead of right left or middle. I don't think it mattered what size I chose. Once they're uploaded you can move them around. I still can't get them just how I want them but I'll keep trying.
Okay Kim---I LOVE THE HATS!!! They are even cuter than the pictures...you did a great job and I love them!! Now let's talk the clips you snaped on them...where can I order those?
2 comments:
Hi Kim! To put the pics side by side I chose "none" when I was uploading my pics instead of right left or middle. I don't think it mattered what size I chose. Once they're uploaded you can move them around. I still can't get them just how I want them but I'll keep trying.
Okay Kim---I LOVE THE HATS!!! They are even cuter than the pictures...you did a great job and I love them!! Now let's talk the clips you snaped on them...where can I order those?
Post a Comment