Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Boutique!
On March 13 Manila had an Arts Festival/Boutique! I decided to make my crochet hats and some felt flower hair clips to sell! I was so nervous! I have never done it before! I had a really fun time and a great experiance, I made 130 Bucks wow! I was schocked! I would love to do it again. I cut out all of my felt flowers at The Country loft in Lehi, They have die cutting machines they let you use, They are called Accucut and they are amazing! they cut through felt like butter! So I decided that I would look for one for myself to use at home but they cost between $250-$500 bucks! So I was looking on ksl and found one for $250 So I asked the lady if she would want to trade me for my cricut machine because I never use it and it dosent cut out felt or anything heavy duty and she said yes! I was so excited! so now I have an accucut and 5 dies for it! I can't wait to start using it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's cool you have your own machine now. Those hair clips were so cute!
Score... and way to go at the Show, extra money is always a PLUS!
Post a Comment