Manila Elementary is having a Boutique.
There will be 25 booths, including me and a group of friends. Friday March 13
4:30pm - 8:00pm
Manila Elementary 1726 North 600 West Pleasant Grove
$2.50 per person $1.00 per grandparent $10.00 per familyAdmission gets you:
Performances on the mainstage
12 "Make & Take" art projects
Face painting
Art Exhibits
Vendor Booths
Silent Auction
The funds raised will be used to buy technology equipment for the classrooms.
Student art work will be for sale for $1.00.
$1.00 FOOD
Hot dogs
Pizza Slices
Cheese Nachos
Chips
Drinks
Candy
Cookies
Please come and support us and our school!
3 comments:
What booth are you going to have? I was thinking about going just to get some ideas for our school for next year.
What booth are you going to have? I was thinking about going just to get some ideas for our school for next year.
What booth are you going to have? I was thinking about going just to get some ideas for our school for next year.
Post a Comment